Verance Consulting Events
- February 15, Why They Buy, AMA Richmond, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
Personal values are key to driving buying behavior. Our values affect how we sell and how we want to be sold to, marketed to and communicated with. Whether you are marketing in a digital world or turning over qualified sales leads to your team this is a presentation that will help you understand your customer and how they make buying decisions.
- March 24, Unlock the Secrets to Increase Your Sales Skills, BRIL Conference, Delta Marriott Hotel, Richmond, VA
Do you wonder why your prospect says “no” instead of “yes”? What if you could skip the no’s and go straight to yes and close more sales faster?
- October 5, Selling is Just a Conversation, eWomenNetwork, Hampton Roads chapter, Norfolk, VA
- September 21, Selling is Just a Conversation, eWomenNetwork, Richmond, VA chapter
- September 15, FABWomen, Come Find Your Fab
- May 25, 7:30-9:00 AM, Do You Ever Wonder Why You Didn’t Close the Sale?, Women’s Business Council, Chesterfield Chamber
- May 18, Communicate More Effectively with B.A.N.K., EVB, Women with Drive P.O.W.E.R., LPGA Kingsmill Championship, Williamsburg
- April 18, 8:00-10:00 AM, It All Starts With the Team: Overcoming Communication Barriers, Association for Talent Development, Richmond